Snow White FRRR 318X


"Snow White" White Horned Ewe - twin
This ewe has eye-catching, snowy white fleece, which was clearly passed on to her by her sire. She was one who continued to capture my attention all summer long, as I would walk out on the pastures. She was a bit small though, so I though I'd wait and see what shearing day would bring. I am so pleased with her conformation. There are so many things that can be hiding under all of that fleece, but she had nothing to hide. Very well put together. I will be letting her grow out until next fall before breeding her though.
D.O.B. April 13, 2010
Sire: Caspian
Dam: Lily
Carries: ? could be anything
Total percentage of AI bloodlines: 50%
AI rams in her pedigree: 18.75% Gaddur, 12.5% Lundi, 6.25% Serkur, 6.25% Kjalvar, 3% Grimur, 3% Eldar 
Price: NFS