Sateen SRX 750S







CLRC Pedigree (click for CLRC pedigree)
Polled Black Badgerface Icelandic Ewe (Single)
Sateen is an F1 daughter of icelandic ram Rektor. She came from Susan Briggs Tongue River Farm in Missouri. She is a big, milky ewe and a great mother. Easy to handle despite being polled.  I have been hoping to get a horned line out of this fantastic ewe, but alas, no luck as of yet, thus she will be for sale after this lambing season. She is a wonderful ewe, and if I raised polled Icelandic sheep, I'd want my whole flock to be just like her.

Lambing record: 2,2,2,2
Carries: solid, spotting and badgerface
75% AI by Rektor and Buri
Sateen was exposed to Jack Frost for 2011 lambs, but I don't think she is pregnant. being sold as open, but it is possible she could have lambs... just very late.
Flock dispersal price $400 SOLD