Lindi TKM 179T





Gorgeous white horned daughter of Icelandic ram Lundi. She also happens to be the only Lundi daughter in the U.S. Lindi is quite friendly, but it has to be on her terms! She has an appetite that doesn't quit and is very easy keeper. Her lambs are always beautiful, and very difficult to part with!
D.O.B. April 27, 2007
Lambing record: 1,2,2,2
Carries: Spotting. I'm not sure if she carries moorit or not... all five of her babies have been white so far. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for color in 2011! Although, she will be with a white ram again, so chances are not too high, but I'd rather have fantastic conformation over color any day!
Total percentage of AI bloodlines: 62.5% 
AI rams in her pedigree: 50% Lundi and 12.5% Serkur
Price: NFS
Lindi lambed this wonderful little white ewe on April 9th. She is a beauty, and will be staying here. I love Lindi's lambs, and I have a very hard time parting with them! Her sire is Jack Frost.